Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

New Years is my favorite holiday! It really is. It is a fresh start. It is a new year. I know that most people have a million resolutions that they never see through, but I want to do one thing next year. I want to take a picture every day. And I want to watch less TV. I only want to watch the shows that I think are of really good quality. I don't want to watch those lame shows that I think are just "OK." Most of my favorite shows over the years have been cancelled, although a few of them made a good run. Of them were South of Nowhere, American Dreams, Joan of Arcadia, and Life on Mars. I think that there was something really special about all of them. And in all future shows that I watch I want to find that special quality that make them worth the 1 hour time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment